These Are Not Photographs
Photorealistic painter Steve Mills sold his first painting at the age of 11 and has been known to sell entire shows in about ten minutes. After seeing the work of Richard Estes at a show in Boston, Photorealism became his passion. Today his interests are somewhat varied though his main focus is on the extraordinarily-ordinary.
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Chicken & bacon with noodles. Come and get it. https://t.co/UP3Ds4sI42 1 day ago
- Spent the last 2 days stripping, acid washing, painting, wiring etc. #bushed https://t.co/fFVGFLZwg6 4 days ago
- Saw this in cash converters. Nice collection of Mooki stickers, buddy!! https://t.co/sNRPivxbTY 1 week ago
- Love taking simple shots like this. https://t.co/THvit2csF5 1 week ago
- Our lunch time Vietnamese Rib Board and Tempura Fish and Chips with Asian Coleslaw and Wasabi Mayo smothered Fries. https://t.co/RI6j7Yn9wv 2 weeks ago
- Seed mix + fresh salad + calamari strips + spring roll pastry basket = OMNOMNOM https://t.co/8XpEQ0Xgqj 2 weeks ago
- Cashew paste gets added to our house-made Korma Masala to make our Chicken Korma base. That's step 3 in the process. https://t.co/UuLW3uxr8I 2 weeks ago
- Soy roasted seed mix for our salads. #crunchtastic #shalty! https://t.co/un4EDxblTu 2 weeks ago
- We now have Sake AND Soju in stock, along with Tsingtao beer. More Asian brands coming soon. https://t.co/Xm3jiZsNt2 2 weeks ago
- Some of the elements for the Pork Belly special, and the final product. https://t.co/sUEFSAIjrQ 4 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.