Compleat Cup – An Innovative Disposable Coffee Cup
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could eliminate plastic waste from the equation by leaving off the lid? Numerous initiatives are going on out there to make the ubiquitous coffee cup greener and whilst we all get our heads round the habit of a reusable cup, here’s neat solution called Compleat Cup from an architect in the US who developed this idea in his spare time.
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Chicken & bacon with noodles. Come and get it. https://t.co/UP3Ds4sI42 1 day ago
- Spent the last 2 days stripping, acid washing, painting, wiring etc. #bushed https://t.co/fFVGFLZwg6 4 days ago
- Saw this in cash converters. Nice collection of Mooki stickers, buddy!! https://t.co/sNRPivxbTY 6 days ago
- Love taking simple shots like this. https://t.co/THvit2csF5 1 week ago
- Our lunch time Vietnamese Rib Board and Tempura Fish and Chips with Asian Coleslaw and Wasabi Mayo smothered Fries. https://t.co/RI6j7Yn9wv 2 weeks ago
- Seed mix + fresh salad + calamari strips + spring roll pastry basket = OMNOMNOM https://t.co/8XpEQ0Xgqj 2 weeks ago
- Cashew paste gets added to our house-made Korma Masala to make our Chicken Korma base. That's step 3 in the process. https://t.co/UuLW3uxr8I 2 weeks ago
- Soy roasted seed mix for our salads. #crunchtastic #shalty! https://t.co/un4EDxblTu 2 weeks ago
- We now have Sake AND Soju in stock, along with Tsingtao beer. More Asian brands coming soon. https://t.co/Xm3jiZsNt2 2 weeks ago
- Some of the elements for the Pork Belly special, and the final product. https://t.co/sUEFSAIjrQ 4 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.