RECYCLED SKATEBOARD FURNITURE
The skateboard is both the inspiration and the material that forms this awesome series of seating, and other recycled skateboard inspirations. Each deckstool or deckbench is made from real recycled broken skateboards, making each one unique with its own dings, scrapes, and artwork.
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Need a certificate of excellence?no problem, you can buy one at PEP. This has to be at the very least unethical... https://t.co/mPboqBzwXA 13 hours ago
- Chicken & bacon with noodles. Come and get it. https://t.co/UP3Ds4sI42 5 days ago
- Spent the last 2 days stripping, acid washing, painting, wiring etc. #bushed https://t.co/fFVGFLZwg6 1 week ago
- Saw this in cash converters. Nice collection of Mooki stickers, buddy!! https://t.co/sNRPivxbTY 1 week ago
- Love taking simple shots like this. https://t.co/THvit2csF5 2 weeks ago
- Our lunch time Vietnamese Rib Board and Tempura Fish and Chips with Asian Coleslaw and Wasabi Mayo smothered Fries. https://t.co/RI6j7Yn9wv 3 weeks ago
- Seed mix + fresh salad + calamari strips + spring roll pastry basket = OMNOMNOM https://t.co/8XpEQ0Xgqj 3 weeks ago
- Cashew paste gets added to our house-made Korma Masala to make our Chicken Korma base. That's step 3 in the process. https://t.co/UuLW3uxr8I 3 weeks ago
- Soy roasted seed mix for our salads. #crunchtastic #shalty! https://t.co/un4EDxblTu 3 weeks ago
- We now have Sake AND Soju in stock, along with Tsingtao beer. More Asian brands coming soon. https://t.co/Xm3jiZsNt2 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.