Light It Up
Graphic designer Nick Sayers has mastered the art of geodesic sphere making, using materials ranging from bicycle wheels to tape measures, including a light made with 270 poker playing cards, one from 120 British rail tickets, others from cable ties and another one constructed with 60 slotted plastic Coke bottles. All of his spheres are made without glue or adhesive relying solely on strategically placed cuts in the materials to hold everything together.
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- On the special board this week: Dakgangjeong. Korean sweet, sticky and spicy chicken with toasted cashew and egg fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- They’re here!!! Noodle bowls at R 50 each Md brekkie sets (mug and cereal bowl) at R 100. Gonna sell out fast, so c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- We should have some mugs and bowls for sale by the end of the week. Very limited stock, so first come/first serve. https://t.co/pOtiFXsyOO 5 days ago
- A variation on the classic kamikaze cocktail. Semi frozen....... https://t.co/iMZrMqJBgO 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/s4Pw7UFPVT 2 weeks ago
- We’ve decided to cash in on the hype with a crazy special of our own #goodatmath #BlackFriday2017 https://t.co/OIXnVLNqYo 2 weeks ago
- Now pouring Jack Black craft draught at R 35 per 500ml and R30 per 330ml when you order a meal. Phone to book your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- OUR TAP IS IN!!! WOOHOO!! https://t.co/2EqA4Pqs3U 1 month ago
- Finally installing the Jack Black draught. #hellyeah https://t.co/EpS9AKUfYb 1 month ago
- Our new pig pong inspired shooter paddles. Thanks @theprintroom! https://t.co/xhpawDX7zF 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.