Light It Up
Graphic designer Nick Sayers has mastered the art of geodesic sphere making, using materials ranging from bicycle wheels to tape measures, including a light made with 270 poker playing cards, one from 120 British rail tickets, others from cable ties and another one constructed with 60 slotted plastic Coke bottles. All of his spheres are made without glue or adhesive relying solely on strategically placed cuts in the materials to hold everything together.
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Need a certificate of excellence?no problem, you can buy one at PEP. This has to be at the very least unethical... https://t.co/mPboqBzwXA 13 hours ago
- Chicken & bacon with noodles. Come and get it. https://t.co/UP3Ds4sI42 5 days ago
- Spent the last 2 days stripping, acid washing, painting, wiring etc. #bushed https://t.co/fFVGFLZwg6 1 week ago
- Saw this in cash converters. Nice collection of Mooki stickers, buddy!! https://t.co/sNRPivxbTY 1 week ago
- Love taking simple shots like this. https://t.co/THvit2csF5 2 weeks ago
- Our lunch time Vietnamese Rib Board and Tempura Fish and Chips with Asian Coleslaw and Wasabi Mayo smothered Fries. https://t.co/RI6j7Yn9wv 3 weeks ago
- Seed mix + fresh salad + calamari strips + spring roll pastry basket = OMNOMNOM https://t.co/8XpEQ0Xgqj 3 weeks ago
- Cashew paste gets added to our house-made Korma Masala to make our Chicken Korma base. That's step 3 in the process. https://t.co/UuLW3uxr8I 3 weeks ago
- Soy roasted seed mix for our salads. #crunchtastic #shalty! https://t.co/un4EDxblTu 3 weeks ago
- We now have Sake AND Soju in stock, along with Tsingtao beer. More Asian brands coming soon. https://t.co/Xm3jiZsNt2 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.