Photographs By Oleg Dou
Oleg Dou was born in Moscow on 19th of August 1983. His mother was a painter, and he spent a lot of time among artists, though not particularly interested in their activities. It is quite difficult to find any info on this guy. So I guess we will just have to gaze in awe at these incredible surreal Photographs.
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Shelving has started going up for our merchandise now available in-store. Mushroom printed spoons coming soon. https://t.co/uBnzrdORMK 1 day ago
- Lentil and Pablo crumbed Danish Feta herb salad with a pickled ginger dressing and wasabi mayonnaise.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Hey China’s, we have new brekkie cup and bowl sets available. They’re gonna sell fast, so come get yours now. https://t.co/fK63ur2KC8 1 week ago
- Hey Chinas, we have more brekkie cup and bowl sets available. Order now. They’re gonna sell fast! https://t.co/31wlX5hKe2 1 week ago
- Ready for the oven. Not the beer, obviously.... #sundaylunch #jackblack #porkbelly https://t.co/uc1YAGUoHg 3 weeks ago
- Shaved my pip for the very first time. Seems like a lot of effort to keep it up, though. https://t.co/T16je4XzQp 1 month ago
- Merry merry. For some reason Kato will not leave the kitchen..... https://t.co/btbsNUVEHN 2 months ago
- How much is too much Gammon? #nosuchthing #shutupandeat #haha...wait...your serious? https://t.co/cMpGH7iAVC 2 months ago
- Please help us support this cause again this year. We raised over R 4000 last year! https://t.co/lHT8PLcFhv 2 months ago
- On the special board this week: Dakgangjeong. Korean sweet, sticky and spicy chicken with toasted cashew and egg fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.