Durban Night Food Market – 4 August
If you are not going to Mooki tonight you can shoot down to the excellent Durban Night Food Market. It’s down Mahatma Gandhi Road (formerly Point Rd) at the Quays. See the map in the slideshow, above. It’s going to be a blast.
Tags: Durban Night Food Market
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Meet Papa Panda. He’s super chill..... https://t.co/26b0saX0YW 1 week ago
- Coming soon to our shelves. Sets of spoons with super cute mushroom motif. Sold in sets, price to follow. https://t.co/Q6ra07WMZF 3 weeks ago
- Our new spoons are gonna be ready tomorrow. They have turned out super cute. Working on some light boxes and a few… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Shelving has started going up for our merchandise now available in-store. Mushroom printed spoons coming soon. https://t.co/uBnzrdORMK 3 weeks ago
- Lentil and Pablo crumbed Danish Feta herb salad with a pickled ginger dressing and wasabi mayonnaise.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Hey China’s, we have new brekkie cup and bowl sets available. They’re gonna sell fast, so come get yours now. https://t.co/fK63ur2KC8 1 month ago
- Hey Chinas, we have more brekkie cup and bowl sets available. Order now. They’re gonna sell fast! https://t.co/31wlX5hKe2 1 month ago
- Ready for the oven. Not the beer, obviously.... #sundaylunch #jackblack #porkbelly https://t.co/uc1YAGUoHg 1 month ago
- Shaved my pip for the very first time. Seems like a lot of effort to keep it up, though. https://t.co/T16je4XzQp 2 months ago
- Merry merry. For some reason Kato will not leave the kitchen..... https://t.co/btbsNUVEHN 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.