Crying Minotaur Dolls
Making the best use of both recycled materials and ideas, Radiohead bring you the Crying Minotaur in Eye Popping 3D.
Standing a magnificent 300mm tall, these soft fellows are made from re-imagined T Shirts filled with recycled fibre that quite frankly is better here than in a landfill. If that was not enough, the Crying Minotaur in Eye Popping 3D comes in a beautiful presentation drawstring sackette made from finest Fairtrade cotton.
So if you are a big fan get one from the Radiohead W.A.S.T.E Online Store for £25.00
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- They’re here!!! Noodle bowls at R 50 each Md brekkie sets (mug and cereal bowl) at R 100. Gonna sell out fast, so c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- We should have some mugs and bowls for sale by the end of the week. Very limited stock, so first come/first serve. https://t.co/pOtiFXsyOO 5 days ago
- A variation on the classic kamikaze cocktail. Semi frozen....... https://t.co/iMZrMqJBgO 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/s4Pw7UFPVT 2 weeks ago
- We’ve decided to cash in on the hype with a crazy special of our own #goodatmath #BlackFriday2017 https://t.co/OIXnVLNqYo 2 weeks ago
- Now pouring Jack Black craft draught at R 35 per 500ml and R30 per 330ml when you order a meal. Phone to book your… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- OUR TAP IS IN!!! WOOHOO!! https://t.co/2EqA4Pqs3U 1 month ago
- Finally installing the Jack Black draught. #hellyeah https://t.co/EpS9AKUfYb 1 month ago
- Our new pig pong inspired shooter paddles. Thanks @theprintroom! https://t.co/xhpawDX7zF 2 months ago
- RT @jmaruyama: Love this keychain! #Disneyland https://t.co/RJjVg1zDGV 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.