Crying Minotaur Dolls
Making the best use of both recycled materials and ideas, Radiohead bring you the Crying Minotaur in Eye Popping 3D.
Standing a magnificent 300mm tall, these soft fellows are made from re-imagined T Shirts filled with recycled fibre that quite frankly is better here than in a landfill. If that was not enough, the Crying Minotaur in Eye Popping 3D comes in a beautiful presentation drawstring sackette made from finest Fairtrade cotton.
So if you are a big fan get one from the Radiohead W.A.S.T.E Online Store for £25.00
About Mr MiyagiWalk on road, hm? Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later
- Happy Star Wars day!! May the 4th be with you!! https://t.co/nHIcFNUfKf 2 weeks ago
- Hey presto! New railing.#DIYGUY https://t.co/MGTYVyDkvA 3 weeks ago
- The new kitchen doors installed. May need some tweaking.#DIYGUY https://t.co/5OB6ZgbeTA 3 weeks ago
- New railing and panels installed.#DIYGUY https://t.co/3avfXUQfDd 3 weeks ago
- This edging's gonna look sweet when the railing is painted. https://t.co/K3JbLEa8cv 3 weeks ago
- Making a new railing for the deck. #raindamage https://t.co/5jRj5OCCtr 3 weeks ago
- Saw this in my driveway. BIGFOOT IS REAL!!! https://t.co/8MMrtpK7cm 3 weeks ago
- Round-up of top dim sum spots in SA businesslive.co.za/fm/life/food/2… via @FinancialMail 3 weeks ago
- Come on over and try our spicy chicken & prawn ramen dish https://t.co/RznvfW5WWz 4 weeks ago
- Keen to join our team & have waitering experience? Drop off your cv or email to Mooki.email@example.com https://t.co/zePN0mqMUV 4 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.